Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Main Ramblings


School is finally ready. I have been a whole year on school, and now it's done.

Yesterday I had my diploma and that was the day that didn't have to do school anymore.

Now I have vacation, for six weeks long. In September my new school year begins again, but that is still far away. No stress, not that I had so many stress during my school year, no studying and no worries.:)
My intership is over. It was fun, lovely and it was hard working, but I didn't mind, I could go horseback riding (do they call it like this in English?).
Now, tomorrow is my last day I will be there, just to help and maybe riding horse. Hope so.

It is really fun, driving a horse. Gallop is so fun, it goes so quick, you can not track the time.

NOW, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I PUT MY FACE ON THE INTERNET!!! *sqeesh!* 
Me driving on Katoe, one of the white horses on my intership. He so sweet and it lovely to drive on him. He listen very good and really goes fast. 
Now everyone has seen my face. :) Not that it is very visible, but you can see it. It was quite scary to put those pictures on the internet, but I am glad that only people who visist my blog, can see those pictures, so actually it isn't over the whole internet. :) 
I am with my face on internet, with an large cape on my head, that's for safety, you can't drive without a cape.

8 July was my birthday. It is quite late to tell, but I don't care. We went to our grandparents and stayed there the weekend. Which was very lovely. My uncle's, aunts, newphew and niece came to visit. It was a lovely day, with a camp fire, delicious home made pizza and a lot of games. :) It was quite a birthday.

Movies/series I have seen the couple months

-Poldark season 2
-Poldark season 1 (for the second time)
-White Collar
-The animated version of Robinson Crusoe
-Ballerina
-Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
-Penelope
-The Next Karate Kid
-Road to Avonlea
I have been neglecting blogging. I had it busy doing other things. But I hope to stay blogging, now I have vacation. There will be a lot of days that I can blog. :)

I am searching for a vacation job during my vacation. I am quite nervous, I actually didn't had any jobs at all, except delivering papers, but that doesn't reallly count. I applied for home care, and I can sign the contract thursday. So I can begin next week, I hope. 






















Well, I guess this is it. :) 

Hope you all have a lovely day! And summer!

~Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having such a fun Summer!!

    Aren't horses such fun! How funny, but you look almost exactly like I imagined you (cause you know, we all have those pictures in our head of what our fellow anonymous bloggers look like ;))

    Oh Happy Belated Birthday Dear!

    Thank you for the update :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, summer is fun. :)

      Horses are amazing! <3

      Really?! How fun that some people imagine me just like the real me. :)

      Thank you dear!

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean about being scared to put your face on the internet. It definitely can be scary sometimes. Thanks for being brave and sharing the pictures anyway though. It was fun to see a real picture of you! :D

    Congratulations on being done with school! Hope you enjoy your holidays. (I'm sure you will. :))

    We just watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang recently, too. We've seen it many times before of course, but it had been a while since the last time we watched it. Was this your first time watching it? What did you think of it?

    Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so glad you had a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty scary. But I have done it and I am not reallt worried about it.

      Thank you Miss March! I sure will enjoy my holliday. :D

      I really like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, it's quite funny.

      Thanks dear!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on graduating! It is so nice to feel like you have accomplished things!

    Those horses are so lovely! (Good to see your shining face!)

    Is Ballerina out? I am so confused about it! Did you like it?

    Have a lovely vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MovieCritic! It sure is nice.

      They sure are! My face is always shining when I am on a horse. :)

      Yeah, it is. I quite liked it. It's about a girl who really wants to dance in a famous ballet building in Paris, France.

      Thank you dear!

      Delete
  4. Oh, and....
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS ON FINISHING SCHOOL!!! That is one of the best feelings ever.
    And that's awesome that you finished the internship! I hope it was a good experience! (And yes, we do call it horseback riding in English. :)
    You have a lovely face! That is very brave of you! :)
    I hope you've had a lovely summer since this post! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae!!! It is. :)

      Yeah, it was the best experience ever. :) Next to some other experience. When school starts again, I am going to walk intership their again. Okay, I really thought you would write it different.

      Aww, thank you, that's sweet. <3 <3 <3

      My summer was lovely and awesome. Thank you.
      You also good luck with everything you do!

      Delete