Hello y'all!! It is I, who is filling your mind with my outspoken and silly posts.
We are watching Road to Avonlea! It's so lovely, great and awesome. I really love. Review will come soon. :)
Have you seen Road To Avonlea?? If yes, what do you think of it?
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I am sure you will like it.
I have to walk internship from my school, it's part of the education. On a riding school, which is super fun. You can drive on a horse, of course you have to do a lot of things, like sweep the property, give the horses their hay and a lot of other things. But when my boss says I can drive, I go and drive. It so fun. And all of the people who work there are really nice.
On the driving school, they have a little foal, who was born in April. So freakin' adorable!!
Let me show you a picture of the mother, Cecile, and the foal, which name is Knocky.
Now, on to the tag!
Thank the blogger who tagged you..
Answer the questions (no obligations)
Tagging is optional
1. Who's your favorite character?
2. When did you first heard of the show?
3. How do you react when you hear someone else is a fan to?
4. Do you consider yourself a Call the Midwife fan?
5. Who's your favorite male character in Call the Midwife?
6. Do you know the real name (actress name) of Jenny Lee without looking it up on internet?
7. Do you know who was nominated for best actress in 2012?
8. Which character do you dislike the most? Why?
9. If you could play anyone you want, who would you love to play?
10. Who's your favorite couple?
11. Would you rather be Trixie or Barbara?
And I tag:
And anyone who wants to do it.
Road to Avonlea is so lovely!!
If you haven't seen it, DO watch it. You miss everything. :)