Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award

Miss March nominated me with the Sunshine Blogger Award.

Thank you very much Miss March!


Okay, on to zee questions!!

1. What was the last book you read?
That will be Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin. It's such a good book.
 
2. On a typical evening at home, what are you most often found doing -- reading a book, watching a movie, playing games with your siblings, twiddling your thumbs...what?
We mostly watch a movie or serie.
 
3. You have the choice of being an only child or having twenty siblings.  Which do you choose?
Well, I would go for the twenty siblings. It's a lot, I know. But being only child isn't always fun.
 
4. Do you prefer bike riding or walking?


Bike riding.
 
5.  If you could create your own family from literature (or film) who would you choose?  (Pick a mother, a father, a brother, and a sister.  They do not have to be from the same story.)

I have no idea!!!
 
6.  Did you ever receive money under your pillow after losing a tooth?

Nope. Never had.
 
7.  What's your favorite color?






 Pink!!!

8. Would you rather wash dishes or iron clothes?

Iron clothes. Rather that then wash dishes.
 
9. What is your opinion on zoos?  Interesting or boring?

Interesting. It's fun to see so much different animals, but it is sad. They are locked in cages. They don't have the freedom to run around like in the wild. Instead, they are locked up in cages, big cages, but they can't run around. But zoos can be boring too. Whe have been six times in the same zoo. Don't go to the same zoo every year, it can be boring.
 
10. Growing up, did you have a favorite doll? What was her name?

I didn't had a doll. I have a cute little teddybear which I have since I was ten. I called him little Teddy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing the tag, Rachel! I enjoyed reading you answers! :D

    2. That's like our family. We're usually always watching a movie in the evening. :)

    3. Yeah. I definitely think having twenty siblings would be more fun than being an only child. What would one do without any siblings? ;)

    7. Pink is a delicious color. And oh my goodness! THAT DRESS! It's scrumptious!!

    9. Haha. Yeah, I can see how going to the same zoo every year would get boring. ;P

    10. Aww. I love the name Teddy. And, of course, it's a perfect name for a teddybear. ;)

    Thanks again for answering the questions, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would defenetly have twenty rather than being an only child!

    ReplyDelete