Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ask me Anything Answers!!!!





Thank you all for your delightful questions.



MovieCritic asked....


What's your favourite book?

Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin. It is and always be my favourite book.

Favourite movie?

Cinderella.

Ivy asked.....

 
Who do you most admire?

My mom.

Are you a fan of Shakespeare, and if so, what your favourite play?

No, I'm afraid I am not. I have heard of his plays, but I am not a fan. 


What do you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
 
Finish school, have a job, getting married and have a lot of children and visit England, Italy and UK. I guess there are more things I want to achieve in my lifetime, but I can't come on them.

Elanor asked...

Favourite actor? Actress?

 Lily James.


What would be your dream career?

Childcare.

What is the thing you are most passionate about?

A lot of things actually.

If you traveled to the US, where would you go and what would you do?

England. I would go see the Big Ben, go shopping in all the store's there are, go to restaurants, even fancy restaurants, visit all the beautiful places there are in England.

What inspired you to start blogging?

Other blogs. When I first saw these lovely blogs, I wanted a blog of my own. So, I did it. 


Hamlette asked.....

Favourite season? And why?

Winter and summer actually. Winter because there is a lot of snow, if there is snow, ice skating, and hot choco. Summer because it's warm, you can swim, it's my birthday season. :)

Are there any movies you like better than the book they based on?

No. I'm reading Emma right now, and I am planning to read North and South and The Help.

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Definitely hot chocolate.


Do you prefer snowstorms or thunderstorms?

Snowstorms.

A word you overuse?

Right now it is the word snow. :)


 Are there any hairstyles you've always kind of wanted to try, but haven't (yet)?

O yes, a lot.


 















 




 


 
 
 
 
   

 



 









Cordy asked....

What's an illogical fear you have?

Big dogs, who show you their teeth and who growl to you.

Cereal of toast for breakfast?

Toast. Yummy!!!

Jewerly yes or no?

YES!!!!

If you could dwell pleasantly in any time period which would you choose?
The 20s


Ruth asked.....

If you could live in another country than Holland, where would it be?

England.  

Would you prefer having all the movies you want, having all the books you want or having all the clothes you want?
 Clothes, however I LOVE movies and books.


If you could travel through time, to which period would you go?

Medieval.

What is something you will never put on?

Earrings.

Which language do you like more: English, Dutch or Spanish?

English.


Rebekka asked....

Would you pet be a dog or a cat?
A dog.


 What do you like best, ice skating or sleigh?

Ice skating. 

What is your second favourite colour?

Gold.

Who's your favourite character from Downton Abbey?
 Rose MacClare.

Rose in Downton Abbey or Ella in Cinderella?


Ella. 

Rae asked...

How many different languages can you speak, and what are they?

Dutch, English and a little bit German.

Lissy asked.....

If you could change your name, what name would you choose?

Lily, because it's such a sweet and lovely name.

Favourite christmas outfit?

No idea. 

Candles or oil lamps?
 Candles!!!  



Naomi asked....

Do you wear makeup?

No. 

Favourite author?

Lynn Austin!!! 

Favourite thing about blogging?

 Writing blog posts. 

Have you ever been in Belgium? What about UK?

I never have been in the UK, but I have been twice in Belgium. :)  


What music genre are you into?

Period Drama soundtracks!!! 

 
  
Thank you all for the questions! I enjoyed answering them!
 



  

  


  
   
   
 

 
 
  

   







14 comments:

  1. Rachel, I enjoyed this so much! :-) Thank you for answering all my questions. :-)
    Firstly... WONDERLAND CREEK. YES I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH. I'm rereading it right now and I just... gah. It's sososo good. Alice and me are basically the same person. :-P
    I'm scared of dogs too... and not only the scary-looking ones. :-P
    UM WOW THOSE HAIRSTYLES ARE AMAZING!
    I don't often wear makeup either; I never ever did since like, two months ago; now I wear a little on special occasions.
    Lynn Austin YEAHH. :-)
    Oh, next time you come to Belgium... Maybe we could like, meet up. THAT WOULD BE COOL. :-) We live quite close to Brussels. Do you have relations/friends in Belgium?
    Period Drama soundtracks are the best. :-)
    Beautiful blog look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Naomi!

      We had friends in Belgium, but they moved to Portugal. :(
      I don't know when I will be in Belgium again. Maybe someday.

      Delete
  2. Love this!
    I love Cinderella; I dream of someday going to England; hot cocoa is the best; love the hairstyles (I have done a couple of those but some look impossible!!); Ice skating...my friend wants me to learn but I told him I simply can't...I'd like to learn though; and period drama soundtracks are fabulous!
    About the languages, cool!! I am learning German...barely. I know English and a fair bit of Spanish. I always admire people who can fluently speak multiple languages. Like you!
    Awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae for your lovely comment!!!

      Aww, thank you. I don't speak German fluently, but I do speak Dutch and English fluenty.

      Spanish!!! My sister is learning it. It's a beautiful language, but difficult.

      You just have to learn ice skating, it's magical. I always try to do these hairstyles, but they never succeed. :(
      I always ask my sister to do it, when I am in a mood where I want to change my hair look. :)

      England is also my dream of someday going. Hot choco is the best.

      Delete
  3. I guess I will have to read Wonderland Creek!!! Great answers Rachel!! I love this because I get to know more about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment MovieCritic!!!

      Wonderland= the best book of the world. :) You MUST read it, I'm not forcing anything.

      Delete
  4. LOVE the hairstyle pics! Lily James is my favorite actress, too, *high five* :)
    I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you, Rachel. (And, btw, I get nervous around big dogs, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Elanor!!!

      Lily James is and always be my favourite actress.
      Yah, high five!!

      I don't really like dogs actually, I don't like cats either. I know they are cute when they are little, but they can be mean, even if they look cute. :)

      Delete
    2. I do like dogs generally, but only if they're small. You're right though, they can be mean. Story time: I had a German shepherd "playfully" attack me when I was younger. However, to me there was nothing playful about it; it freaked me out and I've never liked big dogs since.

      Delete
    3. I like cats and dogs when they are little.

      Really? That must have been scary.
      I had a little dog when I was little, but we had to sell it, because we moved.

      Delete
  5. Very fun! I loved all those hairstyles you shared. I've done something a little like the third and last pictures you posted, for my daughters -- a French braid that wraps around the head. It was really tricky at first, but now I don't need to follow instructions to do it (we got a cool book of "Frozen"-inspired hairstyles for them and we have fun trying them all out).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hamlette!!

      I always try out new hairstyles, but they never work. I try it every time I want a new hairstyles, but it always go wrong. :( Frozen hairstyles are really pretty.

      Delete
    2. I'm not very adventurous with my hair -- I've simply had long hair all my life, and I have about five different things I had learned to do with it over the years. So I have enjoyed having a book that shows step-by-step how to do different styles so I can give my girls something fancy or fun when they want it.

      Delete
  6. Those hairstyles are gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete