Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden

We all have a sister, haven't we? Maybe some don't have a sister, but that's okay.

I have three awesome sisters. Guys, they are amazing and I love them. I'm blessed with them and I thank Him.

Even though, once in a while, your sister(s) can really get on your nerves. 
And they might even make you angry from time to time. But usually, they just trying to keep you out of harm's way.

I have two younger sisters and I older sister. My youngest sister is nine.

We all blog! Except my nine year younger sister.

The awesome, lovely, just started blog of my older sister Rebecca, here. 
The lovely, beautiful one year old blog of my younger sister Ruth, here.
We all play the piano. Yes, we do. No other instrument, only the piano. We have a large, heavy, brown piano in our living room. We don't play so much, but mostly it is Rebecca who plays on it. 

We share lots of laughs together, and sometimes sadness.
No one knows you as well as your sister(s) does.
We are different, we are. My hair is blond, I can tell you. My sisters all have dark blonde hair. One thing, we all have blue eyes. I'm the tallest of all. 

I'm sixteen, as you all know. Rebecca is seventeen, Ruth....I don't know if I can tell that to you all (I must ask her first) and Noa is nine.

Sisters can be your biggest support systems during life's biggest moments.
It's never too late (or too early) to bother your sister(s) to play.

Braiding each others hair is what we do, whe help each other, not always, but mostly. Give each other advice, about hair, clothing and whatnot.

We can be angry on each other, but it's always ends good.
I love my sisters, they are simply amazing and I just couldn't imagine my life without them.  

We all are on Pinterest. Except my nine year older sister.

   

   

   





10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! Thank you for reinding me of so much! I am the middle child of three, all girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post, dear sister! :)
    And well, my age doesn't matter that much,does it? If you want, write down my age ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dears for your sweet comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I have four sisters and the funny thing is that it goes Rebekah and then Rachel and then Ruth (me)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three sisters as well! They are all younger than I am, though. But I can relate to everything you said in this post! This was lovely, and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing post! I share your thoughts completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no sisters, just one brother. But I have four sisters-in-law, and they are all a joy to spend time with :-) And I have two daughters who, I hope, will remain good friends all the lives the way they are right now, at the ages of 4 and 6. Right now, they're lying together on the couch, making up silly new verses to "She'll be Coming 'Round the Mountain" and giggling and I love them.

    ReplyDelete