Friday, July 15, 2016

Another Tag


Tagged again! How fun!

My dear friend Rae has tagged me with her lovely tag! 

On to the tag. Oh, almost forgot, thank you very much for tagging me, dear Rae!!
1. When did you first read L.M. Montgomery's books/Have you read any of L.M. Montgomery's book?
Hard one. :) I can't remember me when I first read a book of L.M. Montgomery. Sorry!!
I have some books of L.M. Montgomery.

2. Which of L.M. Montgomery's books have you read?
Yes, Anne of Green Gables.

3. Who's your favourite Montgomery hero?
Gilbert Blythe.

4. Which L.M. Montgomery book should be made into a book?
All of them. :D

5. Do you know without looking it up when her birthday is? When?
1878. 

6. Do you know what L.M. Montgomery's friends called her?
I have no idea. :)

7. What's one of your favourite L.M. Montgomery quotes?
Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one's life with pomp and blare...perhaps it crept to one's side like an old friend through quiet ways.

8. Which of her books do you think has the prettiest title?
Oh, again a hard one. I think The Blue Castle.

9. What's your pretties L.M. Montgomery book cover you've seen (include a picture if possible)?
-Kilmeny of Orchard.
10. Do you have a favourite Montgomery book? What?
I didn't read so many books of Montgomery (I will one day of course), I think Anne of Green Gables. :)

This was fun. Again, thank you Rae!!







 


 

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! It was fun to read your answers! You should definitely read more of L. M. Montgomery. :) She's the best!

    ReplyDelete