Monday, July 11, 2016

I'm sixteen


I'm sixteen! A few days ago I went on to sixteen, on 8 July. Happy Birthday, myself!
I always watch a movie, I can choose one, I don't give a party, because I don't like it, and of course there where lots of presents. But anyway, let's continue to ZEE answers of the Period Drama couple Game.


1.
Couple: Sylvia Davies and J.M. Barrie
Period Drama: Finding Neverland (2004)
2.
Couple: Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe
Period Drama: Anne of Green Gables
3.
Couple: Rose MacClare and Atticus Aldridge
Period Drama: Downton Abbey
4.
Couple: Sophie Hutton and Dr. Harrison
Period Drama: Cranford
5.
Couple: Amy Dorrit and Arthur Clennam
Period Drama: Little Dorrit (2008)
6.
Couple: Marianne Dashwood and Colonel Brandon
Period Drama: Sense and Sensibility (1995)
7. 
Couple: Beatrix Potter and Norman Warne
Period Drama: Miss Potter
8.
Couple: Molly Gibson and Roger Hamley
Period Drama: Wives and Daughters (1999)
9.
Couple: Catherine Morland and Henry Tilney
Period Drama: Northanger Abbey (2007)
10.
Couple: Anna and Mr. Bates
Period Drama: Downton Abbey

                                                                   

 Players score:
 Miss March: 180 
 Ruth: 160

Thank you all for playing!


 





 




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank your very much Naomi!!

      Delete
    2. Also, you have the same birthday as my mum. :-)

      Delete
    3. How funny!! Happy birthday with your mum!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank YOU, Rachel! It was fun! :D

    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! What movie did you watch? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks dear Miss March! I think P & P or Anne of Green Gables. :)

      Delete