Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Guess the Quote Game


I must admit I have this game of Monica, she blogs here. (Hope you don't mind Monica!)
It's mostly movie and period drama quotes. If you don't know it, there is a little hint.
Rules: 
Guess the questions and leave your answers in the comments. The answers will pop up next week.


1) ''Have courages and be kind''
Disney movie

2) ''I'm a woman Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose''
A period drama series

3) ''I am determined that nothing but the very deepest love could induce me into matrimony''
A period drama

4) ''Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet''
A period drama
  
5) ''I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.''
A period drama 

6) ''I examined my heart. And there you were....''
A period drama 

7) ''Anything can happen if you let it''


8) ''I knew I would find you again''
fantasy movie 

9) ''Never forget who you are''
animated movie 

10)  ''The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all''
romance movie

Have fun! 
rom 
 

4 comments:

  1. 1. Ella(Cinderella)
    2. Dowager Countess(Downton Abbey)
    3. Elizabeth(Pride and Prejudice)
    4. Anne(Anne of Green Gables)
    5. Amy?(Little Dorrit)
    6.Emma(Emma)
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    I think I have heard the three last once, but I can't remember who said it.
    ~Ruth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) ''Have courages and be kind''
    Disney movie
    Cinderella!! / pretty much any character, really. :-) (Cinderella, mainly.)

    2) ''I'm a woman Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose''
    A period drama series
    Downton Abbey / The Dowager Countess

    3) ''I am determined that nothing but the very deepest love could induce me into matrimony''
    A period drama
    Pride and Prejudice / Lizzy Bennet

    4) ''Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet''
    A period drama
    Anne of Green Gables / Anne Shirley

    5) ''I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.''
    A period drama
    No idea. I'm going to GUESS maybeeee S&S?

    6) ''I examined my heart. And there you were....''
    A period drama
    Emma / Emma :-)

    The rest I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Cinderella 2015 (Cinderella's mother)
    2. Cranford (Deborah)?
    3. Pride and Prejudice (Elizabeth Bennet)
    4. Anne of Green Gables (Movie, Miss Stacey. Book, Anne Shirley)
    5. *COUGH COUGH COUGH AHEM SPLUTTER* I KNOW WHERE THAT IS FROM AND JANE AUSTEN DIDN'T SAY IT!!! (P&P '05) (Girl, watch P&P '95 and never look back.)
    6. Emma

    The rest I don't know. :)
    (Don't take offense at my comments on P&P'05 until you've seen '95 and you still like '05 better (which should never happen).)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Cinderella/Cinderella 2015
    2) Violet Crawley/Downton Abbey?
    3) Lizzy Bennet/Pride and Prejudice
    4) Anne Shirley/Anne of Green Gables
    5) ?
    6) Emma/Emma 2009

    Don't know about the rest, but this was a fun game, Rachel! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete