Monday, May 30, 2016

14 locations from Pride and Prejudice you actually can visit


1. Chatsworth House, Derbyshire
 2. Belton House, Lincolnshire
3. St Mary the Virgin Church, Weekley
4. Stourhead Garden, Wiltshire
5. Groombridge Place, Kent
6. The Peak District, Derbyshire
7. Basildon Park, Berkshire

8. Burghley House, Lincolnshire
9. Chapel Street, Longnor
10. Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
11. Lacock Village, Wiltshire
12. Stanage Edge, Derbyshire
13. Luckington Court, Wiltshire
14. Lyme Park, Cheshire



 

5 comments:

  1. I WANT TO VISIT THESE ALLLL. :-D
    I have visited Lacock Village, which was lovely (I want to live there soooo badly), but none of the others, sadly. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!
      Really ?? I'm going to be jealous. :-D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I did! I did a post on it, here, in case you're interested! >>
      http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2016/04/i-met-man-who-once-met-colin-firth.html

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! To think that you can actually visit those places. And wow! That Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire picture is absolutely beautiful. All that green!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw these lovely locations and I thought, I make a post of it. So I did. Yes, Sherwood Forest is absolutely beautiful.

      Delete